The Gospel is the Power of Yahuwah

Saturday, August 27, 2005

If Yeshua the Nazarene is the Messiah

We are grateful Oh Lord.

We are grateful oh Lord for your goodness and your mercy
We look to you Oh Yahwah , for life and light and love.
Knowing that all you give us is good and just an true.
You oh Yahwah are all we need , all we need.
You are so great and wondrous, in your good things, toward us.
Bless your Holy Name.
Righteous King who cared for us in our time of need,
When you saw us fatherless and helpless
you became our father and our helper.
When you saw us in destitution,
you moved your sovereign right hand and strengthened us.

Oh Beloved, How I have loved you.
I have seen in you my family of the future.
Children and childrens children,
I have seen in you even to perpetual generations.
The generation of the upright, I have seen in you.
I have seen in you my glory reflected back to me.
This is why I love you.
For is not my glory the best thing for all things?
When my glory, which is life, enlivens it enlivens forever.
For I am life and my glory (glory) is life shed abroad.
My Children, Be My Children.
My Children, Be My Light.
My Children, my hope givers, Be.
That those around you will see in you light.
Will see in you my glory shed abroad.
For indeed I have spoken concerning you,
that you will be conformed to the image of My Son.
In his heart is justice,
My justice is in your heart too, by my Spirit.
In My Son’s heart is righteousness,
And in your heart also is righteousness through my Spirit.
My Son is full of loving kindness through My Spirit.
In you also is loving kindness through My Spirit.
What then do you need to do to allow My Spirit to flow through you?
What do you need to do to allow my Spirit to spread my justice,
Righteousness, faithfulness and loving kindness to the world around you?
What do you need to do?
Children, What did Adam do to be given the garden of God?
What did Adam do to be given Eve?
I tell you my children
He was who I created him to be.
He was my child.
He trusted me, he tended the garden.
Pruning the vine, tending the figs, caring for the Olive tree.
He was who I created him to be.
My children, you who are born of My Spirit,
You in whom I have shed abroad my love in your hearts,
Be in the Spirit.
Pray in the Spirit.
Sing in the Spirit.
Speak in the Spirit.
Love in the Spirit.
Be to my sheep those who bring a word that sustains the weary.
Pray in the Spirit for my Covenant of Peace to be established.
Pray that I might gather my sheep from the ends of the earth.
Pray that I might deliver my sheep from the hands of them
who are killing the sheep and eating their flesh
through evil speech against my Prince Beloved.
Who are eating their flesh by speaking evil things over this nation,
Evil things against the Lord of Israel.
Pray that I would deliver.
Pray that I would heal.
Pray that I would strengthen the sickly,
Comfort the wounded, the hurt and the bruised.
Pray that I would hear the pains of my people
As they rise to my throne from the broken hearts, the wounded children.
Pray my children, my bride, be their intercessor.
For my children perish for lack of knowledge,
My children perish for lack of knowledge of my Son.
For he is the obedient one,
He is the merciful one,
He is the physician,
He is the good shepherd,
He gathers the chicks under his wings.
Pray for my sheep, my children,
That they might know where to turn for their healing
That they might know where to turn for their strengthening.
I have sent you here my children,
That you might be to my sheep,
My Prince Beloved.
The shepherds of Israel kill the sheep
By keeping them away from the key of knowledge
Even the Prince Beloved Messiah and his Spirit.
The fat sheep, my children, are taking the clean water
For themselves and muddying the waters,
That when my needy and lean ship cometo drink,
There is but muddy water.
These fat sheep are bullies.
They know not compassion,
They know not who their neighbour is,
They know not how to love
My Prince Beloved.
He said Because of lawlessness the love of many will grow cold.
My children you have the law of the Spirit of life
Operating in your souls. Yield to it.
Let the Spirit of Life , enable you to become a life giver.
Yes a giver of life .
For indeed the Father has granted to The Son that he might give life
To whom he will.
As Messiah is so you are in the world.
Pray that life will be given.
Pray for the Old Jew who knows not that I am there and I care.
Pray for the young Jew who is being taught not to know
Whether I am there or not.
Pray for the middle aged Jew, who believes I am there
But does not understand my Prince Beloved sits at
My right hand and awaits for his heart and mouth to say
Baruch ha ba be shem Adonai
Awaits his welcome.
For, my children, it is necessary that my people
Appoint for themselves he who will be their King.
For this charge I have given them Appoint for yourselves elders.
Pray, my children, that they will choose him whom I choose.
I gave them the choice life or death, blessing or cursing.
In Joshua I gave them the choice :
Choose this day whom you shall serve.
At the time of Elijah I gave them the choice:
How long will you halt between two opinions?
If Yahwah is God worship him, if Baal him.
So it is today today, my children.
I give my sheep the choice.
If Yeshua the Nazarene is Messiah, take his yoke upon you
And he will feed you and he will heal you
And he will guide you be living waters and will
Establish the Covenant of Peace, so that all the
Harmful beasts will leave the land and you may go in
And out and enjoy safe pasture.
So that the fig tree will blossom
And there will be fruit on the vine,
So that the olive tree will not fail
And the cattle will give forth their milk
And the sheep their wool.
If Yehoshua the Nazarene be your King,
Serve him even as I have chosen him.
Look into the light of the countenance of my
Prince Beloved and see the justice of his heart,
The compassion of his ways,
the faithfulness of his disposition.
Look into his eyes and see the fiery love of his care,
The cleansing purity of this same fire.
Love him for he is your husband.
You will no longer call him master but Husband,
For you are his bride and he is your Beloved,
My Servant Beloved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home