The Gospel is the Power of Yahuwah

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Evangelistic Ramblings

Yesterday was a little more difficult to share the gospel. I shared with Ronald, Torstein,Nayoum and Veronica. But Torstein had been quite an awkward athiest to deal with. He's the kind of guy who can't even believe Jesus was crucified let alone raised from the dead. He thinks it's all a story. Of course he never studied the history, he just heard the RE fairy tales. But he rejected them and thinks that he's on the same ground as historic Christianity. Nayoum doesn't like to talk about religion. You to your faith me to mine. I tellyou this Vietnamese government has done a great job in planting unbelief in their people. Veronica was waiting for Mum and Dad so we ran out of time real quick. So I started to think was I wrong to pray against the Anti Christ Yad Lachim of Israel this morning. Jesus said we should pray for our persecutors, so we need to pray that these Anti christ spirits behind Yad Lachim in Israel will be broken of the orthodox Jews who are controlled by them. We bless Israel in doing this. We bless everybody and this may mean taking authority over lying spirits. So I did this in a moment of inspiration this morning. These persecutors of Jesus Christ needs to be stopped. When we are persecuted we really need to rejoice for our reward in heaven really is great. But also when we praise God the avenger and our enemy is silenced (Pslm 8). We see Yahuwah's victory.
Anyway I was fishing around for reasons why the evangelsim wasn't going so well. But then I met Anna. And here we were again, someone open. My friend Daniel the African Author joined me with Anna and her friend. Her friend (who was very unbelieving) had to leave to catch the bus. But Anna did not try to escape. She wanted to finish the questionaire. She was wonderfully open. So all my meandering went to nothing. I was to continue sharing and to expect the end of Yad lachim.
The evil spirit which inspires it will not prevail against the Church. Like the Apostle Paul its leaders will be set free. Pray especially fo Rabbi Dov Lipshitz (or something) the most notorious anti christ spirit in Israel at this time. He founded the organisation and like Saul is raging against the Church. While you're their pray for Benjamin the french men who fights the Church at every turn.
Well I can say the the dream the Lord Jesus gave me regarding preparing a questionaire and using it for evangelism here in Porsgrunn enabled me to share the gospel with many more people than before. But yesterday was harder than the day before.
You may wonder what is the point of my evangelism. Am I planning that every one I meet will be born again and follow Jesus Christ for ever? Well that would be nice, but I'm not at that level of faith, yet?. No my goal is to proclaim the gospel. Each person who agrees to fill out my questionaire gets an opportunity to hear the gospel. Anna heard it yesterday and others the day before.These people then are privileged with the opportunity to recieve the eternal transforming effect of the gospel of Jesus Christ in their lives. If they will only believe the whole force of God's powers, Yahuwah's power toward salvation is there to help them. The measure of this power is the resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ. The gospel releases that much dunamis power into the heart of the believer. If only they will believe.
I also have opportunity to pray for those who fill out the questionaire. This may be the most important means of the goal. Because at the end of the day souls are saved because people pray. That was just a little bit poetic, so I'll repeat it:At the end of the daysouls are savedbecause people prayIts not so much what we sayit really come down to how we pray.They say a picture is worth a thousand words
I say prayer is worth a thousand wordy sermons
and its true your saved
through the word you heard
but the word needs roots
in order to bear fruit
it needs roots and soils
and water which takes toil
the toil of you and me
in the prayer rooms
the prayer rooms of our life

Now one will be saved one day
and another on another'
one will be saved in my sight
another through a brotherfrom the otherside of the world

But prayer opens the preachers mouth
to speak the word of power
prayer shows the Church's desire
to connect with resurrection power

The enemy can no longer devour
through his oh so deceptive power
the people we pray for
in resurrection power.

Yahuwah said "Ask me for the nations
and I will give them to thee"
Jesus said "Ask and you will be recieve"
To the sons of God
thats you and me who believe in Jesus
whose blood has set us free

to ask with faith
for the souls of the living dead
is to recieve and to see them set free.

Rise up oh Church
Rise up on the wings of prayer'
let Yahwuah hear your voice of praise
let the devils despair.

For as we pray they have to move away
they can't stay in a house
for which we really pray the deciever is decieved
the lier's in the fire
because the fiery sword of the word of Yahuwah
has split him through from head to toe.
Oh sons and daughters of the Father of Jesus Christ
Awake and seek
Awake and cry out
Yahuwah will hear you
for it's him its all about
We pray from the blessingof the spiritual fount
Jesus Christ the blessed God
will let the prisoners out.

So my goal is to meet to know and to pray for. All the souls
who hear the gospel have the potential tobe changed by the grace of Yahuwah the grace of Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home