The Gospel is the Power of Yahuwah

Monday, August 15, 2005

Prayer Letter for Souls

Dear Believers
I pray all things are well with you spirit, soul and body.
Its a long time since we chatted, met or spoke. But I say now Greetings in the name of Jesus our Lord (Yeshua Adoneinu).

Do you know that most Jews religious or otherwise have never read Isaiah 53? This is because in the Synagogue thay read the Torah and the Haphtorah through each year. The Haphtorah is from the prophets and does not include Isaiah 53. So on the outreach below I made it a goal to have some read Isaiah 53 with me in Hebrew and ask them who they thought it was referring to.

You know I am living in Jerusalem and have been for the last four years. I write to you to solicit your prayers. I don't know if you will read this email or not but if you do and you have a moment please agree with me in prayer for God's will in the following.

Last week a group of 8 Koreans and myself went on an outreach to Eilat and Tel Aviv. It was a time of great blessing and I believe some people were or will be saved through the outreach and our prayers.

Please pray for the following people who showed interest or prayed a prayer for salvation. (Like Philip and the Ethiopian Eunuch, we did not have time to stay and nurture their souls but left their details with a Christian Youth Hostel in Eilat to follow up).

(i) Gabor (about 25)a Hungarian who asked Jesus to come into his heart and to be Lord. Pray he will be baptised in water and the Spirit and join a church.

(ii) Amir, (about 20) a Muslim who read with us many scriptures in Hebrew. And finally when the wall broke said I like to hear you talk like this and gave all his details for follow up. He was given Nicki Cruz to read.

(iii) Alicah: A Qabbalistic Jew who read with us Isaiah 53, and some of John and Matthew and Acts in Hebrew. Who was so touched by the teaching of Yeshua that I left him my Hebrew Bible.

(iv) Lilach, who had just never thought about the issue of what she would do if she died tonight and God asked her Why should I let you into my house? She was introduced to some scriptures for the first ime in her life and perhaps to the gospel message.

These are just four divine appointments I and my partner Sun (a Korean) had.


But if these four enter the Kingdom our week will have been well spent. Please pray the the others touched by the outreached who i have not named.

Pray especially that they will have other labourers sent to them to help the along the path of eternal life and that Jesus will become really real to them as well as the Church.

The main prayer is I bessech you, Lord of the Harvest (Adon Ha Katzir), send forth labourers!

The harvest in Israel Is plentiful and the labourers are so few you wouldn't believe it! Pray for Jesus, the Lord of the Harvest to sent more labourers here.

Finally join me in prayer for my colege fees which are due this month. I must pay the Center for the Study of Early Christianity, 2975 dollars and they being people of faith have waited with amazing patience. And pray for my beautiful wif Mona who is pregnant with our first child.


May the Grace of Yahwah our great Father and Jesus his wonderful Son and our Lord and the Comforter who strengthens us to do the Father's will, be with you all Amen

lots of grace to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home