The Gospel is the Power of Yahuwah

Monday, August 15, 2005

He That Offers Thanks Glorifies Me say Yahuwah

He that offers Todah glorifies me. Yahu I glorify you and thank you for your amazing provision throughout the years.
You are an amazing Elohim and worthy of all glory and praise.
I will declare the amazing providence of Yahu.
I will declare that not only does Yahu guide but he provides,
Not only does Yahu lead but he feeds.
Seek ye first the Kingdom of Eloah and his righteousness
And all the things, the food, the drink, the clothing shall be
Added unto you. Hallelujah. Thank you My Great Heavenly Father
For you indeed keep your word at all times.
In Yeshua has my Father in heaven provided for me all things.
Let me relate to you the works of Yahu and glorify my Elohim,
Before men and angels.
When My Father answered my prayer to him to confirm that I was
To go to Swansea, I was amazed.
I prayed unto Yahu, please confirm if I am to go to Swansea,
Please let John Butlin ring me if I am to go to Swansea.
So I cried unto Yahu and he heard my prayer and ansewered
Me from his Holy Heaven.
Yea he sent forth a messenger to John saying,
Call Tony he hath need of a phone call.
Yea and with in half an hour of my prayer ascending to Yahu
Then John called me. He called me in answer to my prayer
To Yahu. Oh bless the name of Yahu for his mercy endureth forever.
John spoke saying "I get the feeling I'm in the middle of one of your fleeces,
Why did you want me to call you" Yeah Elohim has heard my prayer
And answered me swiftly.
Then said I to John, It was to confirm that we are to go to Swansea.
But John did not receive it.
So again I cried unto Yahu, my Heavenly Father,
Oh Lord please confirm again if we are to go to Swansea. Please
O Lord let the answer be beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Yea and Yahu heard my prayer and sent forth a messenger from his
Holy Heaven, to Enrico in London saying call Tony and tell him to
Go to Swansea and get his driving license.
So Enrico, not knowing my prayer, nor knowing that he was in the midst
Of the answer to my prayer sent up to heaven and to Yahu, went to the phone.
He picked up the phone and dialed my number, and rang me.
Oh the mystery and greatness of Elohim's grace.
I answered and Enrico asked me, Have you got your driving license yet?
I said No. He replied GO TO SWANSEA and get it.
Oh blessed be the name of Yahu who in the space of two hours
Has answered two prayers sent up to his holy heaven.
As Enricho spoke out the answer to my prayer the bell rang.
I said to Enricho wait here one minute I have to get the door.
So I went to the door and lo John was there.
Now came the fulfilment of the answer to my prayer.
I said to John come. He came I said to him I want you to listen to
What this guy on the phone has to say. And Lo I went to the phone and
Said to Enricho so John could hear say to this guy exactly what you said to me.
So I handed the phone to Enricho and he said to John "I told him to go to Swansea and get it" Hallelujah, Praise Yahu who has answered the prayer of his son.
"You will call to me and I will answer you."
Indeed has not the merciful Yahu done exactly has he has said?
Give glory to Elohim for lo has done exactly as he has said.
At this John responded "I am convinced that you are supposed to go to Swansea, but not me"
So to this rebellion I replied 'Therefore the moment the Lord gives me some money, I am going to Swansea!!!.
Oh praise Yahu for he is a great Elohim and greatly to be praised.
For John had the car and I did not, I had no money to go to Swansea, nor was I sure why I was going to Swansea. But Yahu knew and in his mercy he had directed my path for he is conforming me to the image of his Son.
Let me now declare the work of Yahu in providing for my trip to Swansea.
John and arranged a group of
Korean Christian young people to come over
And learn English for two weeks in the Manchester Christian Assembly Bible
College. This was a place where Elohim had indeed spoken to me a number of times.
Yea here he had said to me a second time Genesis 12:1-3.
Yea here he had also spoken to me saying "Listen to my voice with in your heart and I will make you great"
So the time was near for this course, and John found himself short of one teacher.
And Lo John called unto me saying. I'm short of a teacher would you like to come and teach English for two weeks? I agreed and with this job came a gratuity of money at the end of the week. So after one week on Friday, January 12th 1996, I received I think around 140 pounds sterling. I looked at the money it was now about two weeks from when I had declared before Yahu and John that as soon as Yahu gives me the money I am going to Swansea. Now I had money in my hand from work among Christians. But then came my question. Should I not use this money to relieve some of my debts? So I cried out to Elohim seeking an answer, should I use this money to go to Swansea? I took of his word and opened it and read "If you will not do so, behold you have sinned against the LORD, and be sure your sin will find you out. Build yourselves cities for your little ones, and sheepfolds for your sheep, AND DO WHAT YOU HAVE PROMISED!
So with encouragement from believing friends from Doncaster, I planned to head off to Swansea for the weekend, as I had promised above. I had to leave on Saturday morning, and because of the timing I had no choice but to catch the train. Now if it were down to me, I would without a doubt, have taken the Coach because it was cheaper. But I could not fit the times so I had to travel the more expensive, more comfortable way. Hallelujah. I arrived in Swansea and made contact with an old missionary friend of John's. Who was living in George street. She told me how to get to the Bible college of Wales. I went there and met Mr Mayton the head of the students. A very godly and humble man. He heard a little of my testimony and invited me to come back the next day. I told him that I was called to Muslims, so he told me to go and see a certain Dave and Lily Garnett. I arrived at their door and they were busy. S they told me to come back later on. When I came back they were very cold and resistant and unwelcoming. So I said that I had come to Swansea because the Lord had sent me. I was expecting to make connections but may be they were not the ones. And indeed they were not because they became in the Bible College the greatest opposition to my place in the college. They were continually against me and my faith speaking to certain of the students, behind my back. Those students including a certain Simon were continually attacking me AND TRYING TO ATTACK MY FAITH. But Elohim was faithful. He said to me on the first day when I was arriving at the college for a short trial period. "I will deal with it" When Simon rose up against me in the library. After the incident Mervyn a lecturer whom Yahu used to bring me to the conclusion that this was where he was sending me, apologised for Simon's attack.
How did Yahu deal with it as he had promised?
Well months later Simon called me into his room. He said, "It is clear that we don't like each other. But we are brothers and every time I go to pray the Lord will not let me past the verse 'How can you love God whom you can not see when you do not love your brother whom you can see?'" So Yahu was talking to him continually and our relationship improved. Near the end, of my time there he was even giving me words of encouragement, blessed be the name of Yahu. He is faithful to his word. "Therefore my people shall know my name." "Their vindication is from me" says Yahu. This is amazing grace, that Yahu should vindicate us when we are walking according to his voice and going where he is telling us to go. He will vindicate us! Amen.Hallelujah!

So I was not received by Dave and Lily although they were working among Muslims. This was Saturday 12th January 1996. I was invited by Mr Mayton to return to the Bible College on Sunday 13th January 1996, to take lunch and meet some students. So I returned to George street and stayed with the old missionary lady, that night. I wandered about Swansea that night, wandering why I was there. The Bible college looked old and worn to me and I felt no attraction to it. I dreamt that night that souls were far more important than buildings. With souls we build for eternity, buildings are for a time. So I returned the next morning to the Bible college and went to lunch. Mr Mayton, had placed me next to Dave and Lily, but he had also put me with Billy Makumbo a very quiet Zambian, who was my host. When I say Billy was very quiet I mean he was so quiet that I felt like talking to him was like trying to get blood out of a stone. Then we had the "no fellowship" lunch with Dave and Lily, with their great big inhospitable "You are here but you are totally unwelcome" attitude. So after lunch Billy invited me back to his room. I was here this day to meet the students, but by the end of lunch I was truly dying. I was wondering, why did Yahu send me to Swansea? And why to this college? When Billy invited me to his room I excused myself for a time saying I needed to return to my room for something. I really didn't want to go to Billy's room. I felt we had nothing to say. I felt if I could go back to my room I would gain the strength to face the visit to Billy's room.
On my way back to my room I consulted the Lord. "Lord I know you sent me to Swansea." I don't know why you have sent me here. But I trust you Lord. So I regained strength. I had been sent by the Lord to places before so I knew he was faithful and never sent me anywhere for nothing. The words came to me with greater and greater understanding. "The wind blows where it listeth. You do not know where it comes from nor where it is going. So it is with those born of the Spirit." So it was
I was going where the spirit blew me. No one really knew where I was from or where I would be going afterwards. I had almost become the subject of a joke in Blackpool. They called me the Scarlet Pimpernel. Because the Lord kept sending me to places and I kept disappearing and appearing again.
So I went to Billy's and there I met someone called Simon Langley. A pleasant sounding English chap. The conversation flowed, although I made the mistake of mentioning some of my teachers in the Kingdom, such as Kenneth Hagin and Kenneth Copeland. I wasn't aware of it but this was like putting oil on fire. For my words left the room and stirred up a great opposition to my presence in the college with the other Simon who was Simon Langleys best friend. Apparently these were some of the leaders of the opposition to the faith movement in the college. I had asked what people in the college thought of these teachers. I had said well if they don't like them I can just listen to their tapes privately in my room. This did not stop the flow of my words into the ears of the opponents.
Having spoken to Simon Langley I had discovered that the college liked people to come with no money, so that they could learn to exercise faith in Elohim, by learning to pray about their finances. It was at this point that it began to dawn on me as to why Elohim had sent me to this college. Even though Yahu had drawn my attention to the college back on 20th December 1995 just before Christmas, it had not registered with me that I was in Swansea to join this college, but perhaps to meet ex Muslims who were now believers.
How had Yahu drawn my attention to the Bible College of Wales Swansea, the long version?
I tell this story now to increase your faith in the guidance of Yahu, do not be concerned if we seem to be not getting to the point I am trying to show you how Elohim tied many different events together and finally out of it came the conclusion that I was to visit the Bible college.
On Wednesday 13th December 1995 I awoke at 3AM with a searing toothache. It was an intense searing pain across the top of my mouth. I asked my spirit the question "Should I go to Newcastle?". My spirit said "Yes" (note my spirit is born of Elohim). I then prayed for two hours or so for the healing of my teeth. (I had been walking around for days saying to Yahu that if he wanted me to go to a dentist that he would lead me to the one he wanted me to go to. That night I was praying in tongues and confessing "By his wounds I am healed he carried my pain." During this time Yahu put a buffer between my bad tooth and my cheek which gave me some comfort from about 5AM.
In the morning John Butlin of Blackpool said he would give me the fare. He had planned to give me the fare from Manchester to Blackpool (Because he was unable to drive me back having planned to visit Blackpool, but instead he gave me the fare to Newcastle. On Tuesday night we had both felt uncertain as to whether I was to attend the Manchester Bible College the next day. In the morning I felt the coach to Newcastle would go at about 8:30 AM. But due to traffic, or so we thought, I missed that coach. Instead I caught a different coach to Leeds, where I could change and catch a coach to Newcastle. I discovered that the route via Leeds was an hour faster than the earlier 8:30AM coach. Also on that coach the lady I sat next to happened to be a dental student. She told me about a dental hospital in Newcastle University. This was the university where my friend Chiemi was graduating with a Masters degree. (I had helped her write the thesis so she had invited me to the graduation. She had promised to pay but had changed her mind. So I had decided not to go. Then came the night of pain above. )
The student told me that the dental hospital would give me a check up and treat me the same day. Well praise Elohim. Here was the answer to my prayer "Heavenly Father if it is your will for me to go to a dentist please lead me to the dentist you want me to go to". This prayer was prayed after prayers of the healing of the tooth. I had seen two or three times in my minds eye, the tooth being destroyed, so it looked like this was the will of Elohim.
So on Wednesday 13th December 1995, I arrived in Newcastle with the plan to go straight to the Dental Hospital and to have my tooth dealt with. Then I would follow on the Chiemi's graduation. I went to the University Dental Hospital and got a check up and then a little while later had my tooth out.
So here for my reflection was an answer to two prayer requests to Yahu. The first for my tooth to be healed or Elohims will to be done in my tooth, and the second that Yahu would lead me to the right dentist.
And both prayers were answered by my Father in heaven. Yeshua has taught us "ask and it shall be given unto you" And in Psalm 37 it says " Commit your way to Yahu, trust also in him and he will do it" And I believe it is written somewhere else "Trust in Yahu with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths"
So I trusted in Yahu regarding my tooth and the toothaches. I acknowledged him saying "If it is your will for me to go to a dentist please lead me to the dentist you want me to go to" Then it is left to Yahu to direct my paths.
Did Yahu direct my paths and what was the result?
Well I can say that he directed my paths in the following manner. I was invited to my friends graduation in Newcastle. I decided not to go when she withdrew her offer to pay my fare. But in the night hours on consultation with my spirit which is from Yahu for He says in Ezekiel "I will put my spirit in you".
(1)So the first step in the direction of my path was an invitation to a city from a friend.
(2) The second step was my acceptance because she offered to pay. This came about because I helped her with her thesis previously.
(3) Now when I changed my mind and decided not to go, Yahu through his spirit redirected my path, actually and the reason was because he wanted to answer a prayer of mine. So for some reason I read the pain in my tooth like a question on my direction. Should I go to Newcastle, I asked my spirit? Now note this question showed an implicit trust in the control of Yahu's Spirit over my pain. This pain is permitted for a reason, and will be withdrawn when Yahu is ready. We may also add to this particular another scripture which is illuminated by this experience.
"Your Teacher will no longer be hide himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher. And your ears will hear a word behind you saying this is the way walk you in it, whenever you turn to the right or to the left"
So here we are following the path of the Teacher who as Yeshua says is the Mashiach who dwells in us by his spirit. We turn away from the direction he is leading us and go off to the left. Immediately we have our back to the teacher we were following. He then calls us back to the direction he wanted to lead us onto. So as I was planning to go the wrong way he woke me up and redirected me.
(4) I had no money, but John had already promised some money for a trip and was willing to redirect the finance to this new direction. So when we are following Yahu and trusting him in everything. "He will do it" and he will provide whatever we need to get the prayer done.
(5) Now we headed for one Coach, the 8:30 but missed it because of traffic. Because I missed it I met the student from the dental hospital and arrived in Newcastle an hour earlier. So Yahu had ruled over my circumstances he was contolling not just our relation to the traffic but also the coach I caught and the very seat I sat in on the coach. I had no idea I would sit next to a dental student. Nor had I any idea Newcastle had a dental hospital. This was clearly an example of the blind being lead by the seeing spirit. With the intention that Yahu would fulfil his word. He knew she would be on that coach. He knew about the dental hospital. I was just following his direction to go to Newcastle on that particular day at that particular time, the traffic jam just helped a little.
(6) I arrived in Newcastle went straight to the Dental Hospital and had my tooth out. And here I am writing 3 years later and I have not been to a dentist since Praise to Yahu. He knew the right solution to my particular problem. He is Yahu.
(7) I can now testify to you in the great congregation that Yahu should be praised for he is true to his Word. I had a problem and he by his mercy and grace brought me the solution. Praise be to Yahu who even cares for the specific need and pain of one of his children. This illustrates that we need to trust Yahu down to the smallest detail of our lives. There is nothing left to chance in the Kingdom of Elohim, nothing. Our relation to the traffic, the bus times, the invitation of friends the dentists and doctors are all under the watchful eye of Yahu. Let us learn from this little example.
Now I remind you that all of this activity is leading to my contact with the Bible College of Wales, Swansea. So let us continue our journey. I went to Chiemi's graduation celebration. Unfortunately I couldn't eat any of the delicious cakes until later on because my teeth were still recovering from the local anaesthetic. They were half numb. Chiemi was very busy. Evidently the main purpose of my visit was linked with Elohims will not Chiemi's graduation. I had planned to stay with Chiemi over night and return the next day in the morning. However she was so busy with her friends that she hardly had any time for me.
Did the Spirit turn off the TV and redirect my attention?
In the end when she was going out to eat with her friends, I decided to wait for her in her apartment. She stayed out much later than expected and while I sat in her apartment, I decided to settle down and watch some TV. She had an old black and white TV, but what a joy it was to discover that Bugsy Malone was about to begin. So I put the TV on and started to settle. To my surprise the TV cut out. So I turned it on again. It again cut out again. After two or three attempts at turning it on and settling to watch it I gave up. Clearly Bugsy Malone was not on Elohim's agenda for my evening. I started to think of something else I could do instead. I perused Chiemi's bookshelf and came across a book on Christian-Muslim Dialogue. This was very interesting to me since my call is to the Muslim world. I began to read. It was set in Spark Brook Birmingham. My spirit was at peace and having read I concluded I was supposed to go to Birmingham perhaps with on Thursday 14th December 1995, the next day. (The reason John was going to give me money to go to Blackpool from Manchester was because he was going to Birmingham and so couldn't drive me back home to Blackpool as had been his custom in previous weeks).
So my attention was directed to Birmingham. Chiemi got back vey late. She was so busy and preoccupied so I changed my mind about staying over night and decided at the last moment to leave on the last coach. I decided I would rather sleep at Manchester coach station or Airport than at Chiemi's, I was not happy, but this was how it had to be.In fact I have seen this many times where Yahu will make a present situation uncomfortable for me in order to move me out of a place. It is usually pretty clear when he does this. I slept in Manchester airport.
From Manchester to Birmingham the will of Yahu?
The next morning, against the original plan, I went to Manchester Bible College but I was too tired to listen. I went to rest by myself somewhere. I later told John I felt I should go to Birmingham with him. He exclaimed very strongly "Oh No!", and appeared very upset about this. I questioned my spirit a number of times about the matter. It simply confirmed Birmingham. John said that he didn't want to be responsible to find me any accommodation in any manner(By the way Johns bark is far louder than his bite, he is just very straight speaking). He had had two leeches before and that was what he thought when I said I should go to Birmingham. In Birmingham I discovered Catherine, John's girlfriend, whom I respected until this point, was of the same opinion.
Challenges in Birmingham
In Birminghan we were in Catherine's sisters house. My spirit told me not to let my decision be affected by John's unwillingness and outright desire not to have me there. John and Catherine were waiting for Liz. I was there as well. I said I would go for a walk for 20 minutes. John said make it half an hour. I went and prayed in a Church. I went back to the apartment. It was very uncomfortable. John was asked to go and get some chips. He decided to and asked me along. The moment we got to the stairs he started moaning. "What I prophesied is coming true. I should be spending time with Cath and you're in the way.
I replied "I don't want to come and get chips". I turned around and went back up the stairs. I decided I would test this whole experience very carefully, to see if I really had heard from the Lord. I had a number of contacts in Birmingham whom I tried to ring. Dominic's number was not available I knew him from London. Steve who I knew from a previous faith trip to Birmingham was living in someone else's house and was not available at all according to Liz, Cath's sister. Finally I managed to persuade Liz to give me Steve's number. I also decided I would sleep in Birmingham Airport if nothing came up. It was getting late. Cath and John decided to go to a pub. John had asked me how long I was staying. He went upstairs with Cath and mentioned about the Airport being half an hour away. And I heard Cath exclaim "Oh No". She came down with a sleeping bag. John said to me "If you are back here in an hour I will give you a lift to the place where I am staying. His friends hadn't been home when he called. A friend of there had answered the phone and invited John to stay with him. He also said "if Andy and Debbie are there you can stay with them. If not I don't know what is going to happen."


(The Lord is merciful, so fear not I am with you in all things I am with you 31 Aug รพ 1999)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home