The Gospel is the Power of Yahuwah

Friday, August 12, 2005

Spiritual Dialogues in Israel: Letter from a friend

Dear Edi
>Thank you, thank you for your lovely e-mails.They mean
>a lot to me, and your words give me a great deal of
>comfort and encouragment.
>Comments:
>*One thing I ask from you- please please don't write
>THE name. I love your writings but we really shouldn't
>use the name unless we are praying.
>*You are right about the laws of Kashrut, before the
>Torah was given by the Almighty God (Blessed be his
>name and exalted for ever and ever), that means, time of
>Abraham. But once the Torah was given- there are new
>rules and regulations that we must follow. And I trust
>God, that he gave us these rules in wisdom and with
>love, therefore, we must not ignore them or give ourselves permission not to do them.
>
*613 mitsvot- One time a rabbi tried to put of a
>friend of mine who is trying to become a Jew, and told
>him:"A Jew has to take upon him self 613 mitsvot, and
>if he dosen't fullfil them he goes to hell"(!!!)
>*According to my Grandperants, my family is a Levi,
>making me a Levite.
>
>I would like to write more, but I find it hard to sit
>in front of the computer for to long.
>Keep on writing me many more letters.
>Love you so much
>S
>P.S. About repentance- As I am writing this letter,
>I'm listening to a song that says: "In the end, only
>kindness matters. I will get down on my knees and
>pray. We are never broken in God's eyes...."
>
>Love, greetings and blessing in all you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home