The Gospel is the Power of Yahuwah

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Letters From Israel Year 2000: Dream of War

Dear friends,

Many of you will be wondering what is going on here in Israel.
So I have decided to share with you some of the insights I have been granted by the witnesss of Yeshua. Everything is relevant for either it refers to what is happening in the spiritual or what is happening in the natural realm. I also relate to dreams I had at the beginning of the New millenium on May 5th 2000. This may have corresponded with first Aviv according to biblical reckoning not the present Rabbinic calendar born in the exile.
The insight I have I give to you allowing you to ponder, pray, prophesy, proclaim and change the destiny of the nations. In Jerusalem where I walk I have neither seen a bullet nor have I seen a stone thrown, during thses days. Nor have I been to Gilo.
So many of the non Arabic Christians near old Jerusalem are quite buoyant that God is doing his thing and the word on the streets is don't pray for peace, pray for the the will of the Father. The idea being if we pray our own thing we can hinder what God wants to do.
Now here is the record of my diary which I wrote two days ago in Mount Zion fellowship.
"Recent revelations and food for thought
Was there a child born in the garden of Eden before they were thrown out? This idea came to me through a discussion with a Jew. I was impressed at first but didn't take it seriously however when pondering I came to a conclusion. How could Eve understand what God said "I will multiply your pain in child birth" unless she knew what child birth was. Because to multiply someting it must exist in the first place. Then I wondered if Revelation 12 where the women and the serpent are present is a commentary on Eden. Yeshua would be that child?
(2)The time is coming and now is when we will forget the former things and so walk in righteousness. This came through a prophesy given to me on friday. I was busy repenting and a prophecy took over. We repeat sinful patterns because we live in the memory of our past. If we forgot all our bad habits maybe we would not walk in them any more? We can't produce everlasting righteousness God does it in us and as us for we are the righteousness of God in Mashiach Yeshua.
(3) We are part of a new creation. The new creation is altogether as incredible and as amazing as the old creation. Our job now is to become aware and walk in the new character and nature and rules of this new creation. Its fundamental character is everlasting righteousness. One question we might ponder is Did God rest on the 7th day of the New Creation? And do the same patterns apply?
(4)We must pray so that we can interpret our tongues and prophesy.
(5)Yahuwah said He would raise up a false shepherd in the land. Should this not cause us concern. Yahuwah himself decides to raise up a false shepherd. This shepherd will be blind in his right eye and his right hand will be withered. Yeshua sits on the right hand of Yahwah. He is spiritual as is his Kingdom. Could it be then that right hand and right eyes represent spiritual sight and spiritual action or power?
If then this is the case the secular goverment of Israel, which is a government of the left wing could be the false shepherd referred to.They are legitamate but spiritually false. The religious included and perhaps all who reject Yeshua are blind in their right eye and missing the true power of the Holy spirit.
(f) We the church are the house of Yeshua. He is of the house of David. Therefore the Church in Israel is the house of David. Zechariah 12 says the house of David will be like Elohim. And inhabitants of Jerusalem oe Judah would be like David.
We like God love the righteous and the unrighteous, we rule through words not weapons. The Jews of Judah are like mighty warriors fighting the Philistines, and Moab etc. Our words and prophetic action in the Spirit, determine the outcome of these battles (See Jeremiah 1 and 25, Zech 12 and Elisha's death)
(g) Zech 8, speaks of Arafat and the Philistines. He is the king in Gaza. Note afterwards the Philistines will become like a clan in Judah. Jer 47 also speaks of this battle.
This last insight tells you my present understanding of the war. And here is a dream I had on May 5th.
On May the 5th I had two dreams, both of which had some aspect of conflict. In the first there was a civil war. I and some others were being taken to a safe place and there were people shooting at us like snipers. Some guy shot back at those people I didn't know who he was but he seemed to be on our side.
The second dream was where I saw like a group of soldiers dressed in green. there was some kind of poet or choir leader leading the chorus. He said in a drunken way "blood" and they all said blood" you know totally 'peeed" out of their brain you might call it. He then said "money" and then "Gurgles' I then heard through American news reports of the armies of Israel and Egypt amassing at the borders. I saw American or a least white female newsreaders reading the news all over the world. It was big news. Then at the end my eyes some how saw september. I throught September the first, but hey whats 28 days between friends.
I did not see the second war I saw its preparations.
I guess you could now say Israeli soldiers are now druink with the blood of the Philistines, just like in the old days under David. And now the money or the economy is being affected. All we need now is floods, tidal waves or gas outpouring for final gurgles to have their full effect.
Well please pray for us and yourselves for the tempest of Yahuwah has gone forth and will smash down on the head of the wicked. He will judge the earth with fire and with sword.
Thank Abba Yahwah that Yeshua rescues us from these things for in him we are not appointed unto wrath but unto salvation
Blessed be his holy name
all the best Edi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home